Hockey Match at Surbiton 30th Sep 6pm

All club socials involving one or ideally both of the above.

If this isn't possible coffee, cakes and breakfast are ok providing it is before 7:00PM.
Miker

Hockey Match at Surbiton 30th Sep 6pm

Post by Miker » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:47 pm

As some of you know my eldest son plays at Surbiton Hockey club. As a result we go and watch the Mens 1st team play who are the current national champions. The quality on display is superb as nearly all players are internationals.

We are going to the home match this Saturday push back at 6. The beer is good and its a fiver to watch. They are hoping for 1000 spectators. For those who have not watched hockey for a while it is v entertaining as the ball is never out of play and you are always only 20 seconds from a goal its that quick. Dave B often comes down so if anyone wants to join us for some top sport and a few beers just turn up. Would suggest cycling as parking can be difficult and u can have a drink.

The club is on Sudgen Lane (we go past it every time we cycle to claygate/hinchley wood

let uis know if you are interested and will look out for you.

C u sat morning for the ride if wish to discuss

Mike

NikH

Re: Hockey Match at Surbiton 30th Sep 6pm

Post by NikH » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:00 am

Mike - great idea - any other time would be there but it appears to be my wedding anniversary so I probably need to be elsewhere this time....

... can you put shout out if you're planning on going to any future games.

Cheers
Nik

bestd
Twitter: @BertieLandrover

Post by bestd » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:09 am

Mike - I am going to go down unless plans change adversely at home - will text in pm.

Nik - I can not understand your mail - surely this is a superb opportunity for a dinner out (they do a top BBQ) with the better half........

Miker

Post by Miker » Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:03 am

Nik

There is a home match on Sunday 30th October at 1pm I think. I would recommend checking the website for the club as all the home fixtures are on there.

Mike