The place to announce the standard club ride. This will usally be early on a Saturday morning on road bikes and will be around 35 miles or so. There will often be a hill or two.
- Posts: 113
- Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:06 am
NO one is down to lead on the 8th so ill offer up.Ride out in to the hills,40ish miles.I know its weather dependent plus a few will have crimbo dos so if you fancy a ride out let me know.7am usual place.
- Posts: 154
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:42 pm
Work, I’m afraid, otherwise I would be out.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 790
- Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:35 am
Thanks Geoff - i’ll be out subject to weather.
- Posts: 221
- Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:26 pm
I’ll be there unless there’s a hurricane or ice age
- Posts: 288
- Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:33 pm
I will be there. See you Saturday.
Jason is probably working hard on that new turbo he purchased.
- Posts: 977
- Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:59 am
Will aim to be out also unless very wet
- Posts: 192
- Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:52 pm
Weather seems to be holding up. I should be there.