New cafe for cyclists, Esher?

Stuff about this forum, general housekeeping etc.

If you cannot find what you are looking for it may (eventually) be in here.
BarryT

New cafe for cyclists, Esher?

Post by BarryT » Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:09 pm

As club treasurer/secretary/general communication point for British Cycling, I receive all types of annoying cycle related emails which I usually scan very briefly and delete, but occasionally there is one that catches the eye. This may be of interest after a club ride at some point............ (or maybe not?)

Hi Barry

My name is Jordan Addison, I am the owner of a brand new cycle cafe G!RO which opening up soon in Esher High Street. I wanted to get in touch with local clubs and riders in the area as an introduction and to let you know what we are about.

CYCLE // Our vision is to serve as a hub for cyclists and clubs in Surrey, catering for the growing number of cyclists in the Surrey area, and will serve as a meeting point and coffee stop for all cyclist passing though Esher High Street. Riders can get access to route plans, join our weekly shop rides, access local support, stock up on equipment such as inner tubes and pumps, cycling apparel, as well as fill up on our unique line of homemade, pro-peloton inspired sports nutrition!

We are also really excited to announce that we have become Exclusive UK partners with Argonaut Cycles.

COFFEE // At the heart of G!RO is a dedication to cycling life and local community...We have gone to great lengths to ensure that we are serving up the finest coffee in Surrey, and have partnered with exclusive coffee roasters BeanBerry to provide our customers with the very best , freshly roasted coffee. We have also joined forces with the wonderful Pinnocks who will be providing all our food and cakes. All of this combines to create the perfect place to come and relax, unwind in a friendly atmosphere in the heart of Esher High Street!

CULTURE // We are also really excited to announce that the G!RO Cafe will be exclusively displaying photos from renowned cycle photographer. Check out his work at www.waughphotos.com.

We will keep you up to date with a definite opening date, but we hope to be open in the next few weeks.

If you have any questions, or have any suggestion on how we can help support what you are doing, please do not hesitate to contact me on 01372 701 701

Flyers // If you would like to let your club members know about G!RO, i can easily arrange to drop some flyers off to you to distribute.

For more information about us and what we are all about head over to our site : http://www.girocycles.com
Or stay connected on Facebook and Twitter : facebook.com/girocycles // twitter.com/giro_cycles

I hope to hear from you soon.

Many Thanks
Jordan Addison
Owner, G!RO

Jordan // G!RO
jordan@girocycles.com
+44 (0) 7812 046606 // +44 (0) 1372 701701
www.girocycles.com // facebook.com/girocycles // twitter.com/giro_cycles
CYCLE | COFFEE | CULTURE

Jordan // G!RO
jordan@girocycles.com
+44 (0) 7812 046606 // +44 (0) 1372 701701