Water Bottles

Bought something new. Got a gadget we all want. Put the details up here so we can all take the piss.
MarkG
Site Admin
Twitter: @markgarnish

Water Bottles

Post by MarkG » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:03 pm

BCC water bottles will soon be available to purchase. You can see the design here https://goo.gl/8n1Sqx

The best price I can get is £5.20 a bottle so I hope you like them enough to buy a few. Minimum quantity for the order is 100 bottles which is the re-order number as well so you should probably buy a spare or two as we won't re-order very often.

If we don't sell 100 the club will keep the rest in stock.

If you would like to indicate how many you want it would helpful as if we need more than 100 I can order more now. I haven't actually placed the order yet so if anyone spots a problem with the design let me know. We had to go for black as we can only have a two colour design with a run of 100 bottles. 3 colour needs a minimum run of 500!

53 bottles have been reserved via WhatsApp. If you have already told me on WhatsApp how many you want - there is no need to do so again.

Thanks. Mark

Neal

Re: Water Bottles

Post by Neal » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:01 pm

Hi Mark I hear the bottles are in some of us need to collect and pay you. What's the best way?

Neal