Saturday 30th November 2019

If you organised a ride, or agreed to write a report on it please take a few moments to write a brief (or long) report,

We can then take our time to correct your memory of events and correct your grammar.
bestd
Twitter: @BertieLandrover

Saturday 30th November 2019

Post by bestd » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:14 am

Davide's birthday ride. Meet at 7.30am so a lie in which was extremely helpful as gave me some more time to clear my head after a late Friday night.

Cold crisp start - probably just above freezing and roads on the edge of safe. However weather was improving and given flat ride and Davide's Birthday off we went to Hampton Court to meet Davide/Ken and Josh (Davide's work colleague).

A super ride and chat out to Windsor and back and then to Davide's for what can only be called a feast of marvellous food from Fiona and Davide.

What kind hosts and fantastic breakfast - ate enough to last me to dinner! Gareth missed most of breakfast coughing

THANK YOU

Riders out - Davide, Fran, Sir John, Geoff, Contadaws, Josh, Ken
Please to report no happy endings for Davide at breakfast

David14

Re: Saturday 30th November 2019

Post by David14 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:21 pm

A very enjoyable birthday ride, and spectacular breakfast. Thanks Davide and Fiona.
At 7:30 it was borderline safe with the frost. I’m glad we went out but that was a marginal call. Once we got going, there was some good pace in parts too.
See you next week
David

laverda1959

Re: Saturday 30th November 2019

Post by laverda1959 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:40 pm

Like everyone else i was waiting for the ride to be cancelled .Heavy frost but got warmer the further out of london?.Big up for Gareth who did that ride whilst ill and felt the repercussions when he stopped at Davides.Lovely food and company.
p.s.I think I got the "all on" routine when im going as fast as i can at the front!