Sunday 17th April - Mud Trial Ride...

A special forum for those strange people who think its cool to get covered in mud.
HiFry23

Sunday 17th April - Mud Trial Ride...

Post by HiFry23 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:59 am

This is a tentative advanced posting and may depend on demand!

Together with Jason and no doubt a few kinder members of the mud club we are planning a next run out on the mud trails of Surrey (Leith Hill) - on Sunday 17th April.

Probably meet at 7.15'ish (by car, normal pick up place) to start at 8am. Probably c.2.5 hour ride, with a bit of tuition and optional scary stuff thrown in...

Please reply if interested and more details/confirmation nearer the time.

Chris

Neal

Re: Sunday 17th April - Mud Trial Ride...

Post by Neal » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:07 pm

Hi Chris would love to join you and your mad friends if you go. Plus I would recommend this morning to all if it is as good as the last outing and I am sure it will be.

Neal

HiFry23

Re: Sunday 17th April - Mud Trial Ride...

Post by HiFry23 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:30 pm

This ride on the 17th April (Sunday) looks to be on. A number of people keen to come along - meet at usual meeting place at 7.15am - drive down to Leith Hill (carpark location tbc for those who want to meet there). 2.5 hours ride, then back to Surbiton by 11.30'ish. Anyone with a car rack or space to take others would be good - I can take 4 (total, incl me) and Barry and Jason have bagged two of these. More to come but let me know if you are coming. Chris